Many successful professionals have found working with a Business Consultant provides insight, focus and clarity. It brings energy to both the individual and team members to continue striving to develop untapped potential. This potential strengthens the impact they can have on their clients, their team members and themselves!
- What is/are the primary outcome(s) you are looking for in hiring a consultant?
- Who are the consultants in your life with whom you’ve had great success?
- Why was that relationship successful?
- What did he/she do? What did you do?
- Other than production increases, how will you measure the consultant’s impact on your practice?
- Will the consultant work with just you or also your team?
- What are the resources (time and money) that you are willing to invest in a consultant?
- Finish this sentence: “Hiring a consultant will support my business vision by…”
After you have thought through how you would respond to these questions, determine the financial value accomplishing each would have to you personally, professionally and financially. This will help determine the financial investment you are willing to make to engage in a relationship to achieve your Vision.