MAG7 Consulting is a team of vision driven consultants with a variety of backgrounds, expertise, and coaching styles to align with your needs.
We serve clients nationally, and we offer individual and team consulting that creates capacity, drives accountability, and drives core business growth.
- Northwestern Mutual (40 yrs)
- Financial Representative (13 yrs)
- Managing Partner (27 yrs)
- MDRT and FORUM Qualifier
Through the establishment and execution of systems as determined by an individualized business plan, Dan helps advisers maximize their talent and ability to reach their yet unrealized potential. Dan shares a lifetime of experience and wisdom to facilitate the process.
- Industry Coach and Business Consultant
- Frequent LIMRA & GAMA Speaker/Program Facilitator
- Chief Development Officer & Managing Director
- Home Office Agency Consultant
Lisa is passionate about engaging in conversations with her clients that connect opportunity with action. Her diverse field and corporate experience offers insights to both seller and buyer psychology. Together, Lisa and her client identify bottlenecks and blind spots in the advisor’s business model and make the needed adjustments to ensure the advisor is on a path to success.
- Practicing Attorney and Succession Planning and Transition Expert
- Northwestern Mutual (15 yrs)
- Frequent speaker and writer for NAIFA and SFSP
Joe works with advisors and business owners to connect heart and head; to make sure people are doing the right things for the right reasons and understand why they stray from that path. Simply put, Joe takes complex matters and simplifies them in a way that encourages positive change.
- Certified Coach
- Director of Vertical Growth at Northwestern Mutual firm
- Director of Technology at Northwestern Mutual firm
Stacey is a skilled motivator with an in-depth understanding of what a successful advisor does and the ability to provide solid support and unwavering accountability. Stacey’s passion is helping others bring out their best and she is deeply committed to your goals, your professional growth and success.